Cyber Security Awareness
Cyber Guru is the first line of Cyber Security Awareness solutions that relies on the human factor to increase the level of security of individuals and organizations. Cyber Guru solutions use stimulating and educational learning paths to cater to those who do not hold specialist roles in the field of Cyber Security.
In Cyber Security, human behaviour can be a more effective deterrent than technology. The unaware behavior of an individual in his or her interaction with digital technologies and the Web can seriously jeopardize their safety and that of the organization.
Cyber Guru is a unique and highly effective offering that combats cybercrime by focusing on the human factor as the key to success.
SECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING COURSES
Cyber Security is now becoming a strategic element in corporate governance policies. The importance of proper prevention against cyber attacks is a significant factor for any company, regardless of size.
For this reason, the Cybersecurity Framework proposed by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) is a useful guide for public and private organizations in managing risks related to information security.
One of the Core Functions of the NIST Framework (RESPOND) deals specifically with the importance of developing a safety culture in all personnel, regardless of the responsibilities of the individual.
For this to happen, however, it is necessary to provide regular and up-to-date training that incorporates the human factor as a key element of defence from cyber threats.
To meet this need, Gyber Guru offers training courses for non-specialists that raise awareness and adequately train staff on the risks of Cyber Security and best practices for the safe use of the organisation’s tools.
WHY CHOOSE CYBER GURU
- Because it exceeds the limitations of traditional training, which has a short-term learning effect and cannot keep up with the rapid evolution of attack techniques
- Because it uses continuous education and repetitive training to increase the awareness and identification of threats.
- Because it involves the entire organization in a single curriculum, increasing its overall resilience to cyber attacks.
- Because it has the specific goal of risk reduction
- Because it doesn’t impose a rigid approach on the user, but rather seeks to continuously improve the quality of interactions while focusing on personal benefits