Cyber Guru Enterprise
Cyber Guru Enterprise is an innovative e-learning system designed specifically for non-specialist personnel in public and private organizations. It is the first system based on advanced training methodologies, that take into account the most effective digital learning methods.
Cyber Guru Enterprise introduces a competitive, team-building aspect to raising the cyber awareness of each individual member of the organization, thus increasing their ability to recognise potential threats and to adopt corrective behaviour. This model of positive reinforcement reduces the individual's exposure to threats and raises their personal understanding and awareness of the risk to themselves and to the enterprise brought by malicious attacks.
Cyber Guru Enterprise is aimed at all organizations seeking to increase their employees’ level of cyber security awareness through a unique, original and highly effective process.
- Cyber Guru Enterprise was designed to involve the entire organization in an educational and stimulating learning pathway, featured by a “steady and gradual release” approach.
- The training only requires a few minutes per week, with a learning course spread over time in order to maximise the participant’s attention level each time he or she interacts with the digital platform.
- All lessons are available in multimedia format, with the possibility to have the contents both in video and text formats.
- The language used adheres to a non-technical criterion and is therefore ideal for personnel who do not specialize in cyber security.
- Each lesson is accompanied by an assessment of the level of learning.
- The course uses a gaming methodology, accompanied by prizes and rewards that stimulate learning and promotes excellence.
Cyber Guru Enterprise has been structured according to the most advanced training methodologies, applying trusted gaming techniques to the entire training pathway. Participants are encouraged to partecipate throughout the course, with personal commitment being rewarded with virtual prizes (medals and cups) when certain conditions are met.
The organization can be split into teams, that compete against each other, motivating participants to maximise contribution for the performance of their team, with individual awards being transformed into points that improve the team’s ranking. Indirectly, this structure can serve as a useful “team building” exercise that reinforces the training objectives of Cyber Guru Enterprise.
GDPR & SECURITY AWARENESS
Due to its features and educational content, Cyber Guru Enterprise is included in the compulsory training programmes required by the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the NIST Directive for the protection of critical infrastructures.
MAXIMISE THE EFFECTIVENESS
Each element of Cyber Guru Enterprise has been designed and implemented to maximise the effectiveness of the training component, minimising the low take-up that is typical of e-learning solutions and essentially eliminating management costs. This aspect sees Cyber Guru Enterprise as the most efficient cyber security awareness platform on the market, offering the maximum training result with the least organisational and economic impact.
To drive its mission forward, Cyber Guru Enterprise has been designed in line with advanced e-learning techniques that ensure delivery of the content and facilitate understanding.
WHY CHOOSE CYBER GURU ENTERPRISE?
- Cyber Guru Enterprise overcomes the limitations of traditional classroom training, that deliver short-lived results and have syllaby that are quickly out of date given the rapid evolution of attack techniques.
- Cyber Guru Enterprise encourages a paradigm of continuous education that renders the individual reactive and “ready for anything”, even when responding to new and unknown threats.
- Cyber Guru Enterprise does not have an imposing approach, but rather continually motivates participation through gamification techniques, the opportunity for individual growth (which go beyond the professional role), and a strategic division of the material into short, self-contained training sessions.